GRADUATE FACULTY V
- Go to:
- Linda Van Ingen
- Associate Professor of History and Director of the Women's and Gender Studies Program; 2001; B.A., University of Iowa; M.A., Ph.D., University
of California, Riverside.
Research/Teaching Interests: Twentieth-century U.S. History; Women's History; Civil
Rights; Race and Gender; Historical Methods
- Jody Van Laningham
- Assistant Professor of Social Work; 2007; B.A., Doane College; M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Denys Van Renen
- Assistant Professor of English; 2012; B.S., B.A., University of Colorado Boulder; M.S., Stanford University; M.A., Ph.D.,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Research/Teaching Interests: Restoration and Eighteenth Century British Literature; Transatlantic
and Transnational Studies; Ecocriticism; Science Studies
- Vernon Volpe
- Professor of History; 1987; B.A., M.A., Youngstown State University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Nineteenth-century U.S. History; Civil War and Reconstruction; Slavery;
Antislavery; Western Expansion and Exploration; U.S. Constitution; Political, Military, and Quantitative History
- Phu Hoang Vu
- Assistant Professor of Teacher Education; 2013; B.A., Quy Nhon University, Vietnam; M.A., Southern Illinois University
10 Jul 2013