GRADUATE FACULTY V
- Go to:
- David Vail
- Assistant Professor of History; 2016; B.A., Southern Oregon University; M.A., Utah State University; Ph.D., Kansas State University.
- Linda Van Ingen
- Professor of History and Director of the Women's and Gender Studies Program; 2001; B.A., University of Iowa; M.A., Ph.D., University
of California, Riverside.
Research/Teaching Interests: Twentieth-century U.S. History; Women's History; Civil
Rights; Race and Gender; Historical Methods
- Jody Van Laningham
- Associate Professor of Social Work; 2007; B.A., Doane College; M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Child Abuse and Neglect; Child Welfare Policy; Marriage and Family Well-being;
Race, Class and Gender
- Denys Van Renen
- Assistant Professor of English; 2012; B.S., B.A., University of Colorado Boulder; M.S., Stanford University; M.A., Ph.D.,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Research/Teaching Interests: John Milton; Restoration and Eighteenth Century British Literature;
- Dana Vaux
- Assistant Professor of Family Studies and Interior Design; 2014; B.A., M.A., Washington State University.
- Vernon Volpe
- Professor of History; 1987; B.A., M.A., Youngstown State University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Nineteenth-century U.S. History; Civil War and Reconstruction; Slavery;
Antislavery; Western Expansion and Exploration; U.S. Constitution; Political, Military, and Quantitative History
- Phu Hoang Vu
- Assistant Professor of Teacher Education; 2013; B.A., Quy Nhon University, Vietnam; M.A., Ph.D., Southern Illinois University
Research/Teaching Interests: Online Learning; Game-Based Learning; Gamification; Technology Integration
in Education; ESL
8 Jun 2016