GRADUATE FACULTY U
- Go to:
- Nacasius Ujah
- Assistant Professor of Accounting/Finance; 2014; Ph.D., Texas A&M University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Executive Compensation and Board Structure; Corporate Governance; Emerging Markets;
International Finance and Banking
- Rebecca Umland
- Professor of English; 1989; B.A., M.A., Ph.D., University of Iowa.
Research/Teaching Interests: Nineteenth Century British Literature; Arthurian Literature; Continental
- Sam Umland
- Chair and Professor of English; 1988; B.A., M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Film Studies; Critical Theory; Media Studies
- Nita Unruh
- Chair and Professor of Kinesiology and Sport Sciences; 1999; B.S., Henderson State University; M.S., Florida State University;
Ed.D., University of Arkansas.
Research/Teaching Interests: Sports Marketing and Sponsorship; Management and Administration of Sport; Sport Law
- Scott Unruh
- Professor of Kinesiology and Sport Sciences; 1999; B.S., School of the Ozarks; M.Ed., Ed.D., University of Arkansas.
Research/Teaching Interests: Athletic Training Education; Assessment of Student Learning and Program
Effectiveness; Athlete Satisfaction of Care
10 Jul 2015