GRADUATE FACULTY T
- Go to:
- Marguerite Tassi
- Professor of English and Martin Chair Distinguished Professor in English; 1997; B.A., Columbia University; M.A., University of
Virginia; Ph.D., Claremont Graduate School.
Research/Teaching Interests: Shakespeare; Renaissance Drama; Ancient Literature; Literature of
- Allen Ross Taylor
- Associate Professor of Marketing and Management Information Systems (MIS); 2004; B.S., Ph.D., University of Arkansas; M.B.A.,
Research/Teaching Interests: Computer-Aided Decision Making; Technology and Innovation; Software
- Kenya Taylor
- Associate Vice Chancellor for Academic and Student Affairs and Dean of Graduate Studies and Research and Professor of
Communication Disorders; 1996; B.A., M.S., Baylor University; Ed.D., University of Tennessee.
Research/Teaching Interests: Audiologic Rehabilitation of the Elderly; Noise-induced Hearing Loss
- Frank Tenkorang
- Chair and Associate Professor of Economics; 2006; B.S., University of Ghana; M.S., University of Wyoming; Ph.D.,
Research/Teaching Interests: Agriculture Related Issues; Econometric Analysis
- Allen Thomas
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry; 2014; B.S., M.S., Baylor University; Ph.D., Kellogg School of Science and Technology.
- Douglas Tillman
- Assistant Professor of Counseling and School Psychology; 2012; B.S., M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D.,
University of South Dakota.
Research/Teaching Interests: Spirituality in Counseling; Clinical Supervision; Counseling Theories
and Social Media
- Glenn E. Tracy
- Associate Professor of Teacher Education; 1999; B.S.Ed., M.A., Truman State University; Ed.D., Oklahoma State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: English as a Second Language; Language Acquisition
- Kenneth Trantham
- Chair and Associate Professor of Physics and Physical Science; 2009; B.S., Arkansas Tech University; M.S., University of
Missouri-Rolla; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Janet Trewin
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 2004; B.A., M.B.A., Ph.D., Michigan State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Individual, Corporate, and Estate & Trust Taxation; Behavioral Issues in Taxation
- Jinny Turman
- Assistant Professor of History; 2013; B.A.D., North Carolina State University; M.A., Appalachian State University; Ph.D., West Virginia University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Modern U.S., Public, Social, and Environmental History
- Paul Twigg
- Professor of Biology; 1992; B.S., Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Ph.D., University of Tennessee.
Research/Teaching Interests: Plant Molecular Biology; Genomics of Bioenergy Crops; Gene Expression in
Plant-Virus Interactions; Plant Physiology
30 Jun 2014