GRADUATE FACULTY R
- Go to:
- Brian Ray
- Assistant Professor of English; 2012; B.A., M.F.A., University of South Carolina.
- Letitia Reichart
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2009; B.S., Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Ph.D., Washington State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Behavioral Ecology/Ornithology
- Noah Rogoff
- Assistant Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music); 2008; B.M., Northwestern University; M.M., M.A., D.M.A., University
- James R. Rohrer
- Associate Professor of History; 2005; B.A., Kent State University; M.A., Ph.D., The Ohio State University; M.Div., University
of Dubuque Theological Seminary.
- Steven Rothenberger
- Professor of Biology; 1992; B.S., M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., North Dakota State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Ecology/Plant Taxonomy: Plant Species Composition of Natural Areas in Nebraska,
Threatened and Endangered Plant Species
- David Rozema
- Director and Professor of Philosophy; 1992; B.S., Northern Arizona University; Ph.D., University of Utah.
Research/Teaching Interests: Philosophy in Literature; Philosophy of Science; Ethics; Plato; and Wittgenstein
- Robert F. Rycek
- Professor of Psychology; 1983; B.A., University of Illinois at Chicago; M.A., Ph.D., Northern Illinois University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Cognitive Development; Logical Reasoning and Problem Solving; Adolescent
25 Mar 2013