GRADUATE FACULTY L
- Go to:
- Mariana Lazarova
- Assistant Professor of Physics and Physical Science; 2014; M.S., Ph.D., University of California, Riverside.
Research/Teaching Interests: Observational Astronomy; Quasars; Quasar Feedback; Co-evolution of Supermassive Black Holes and their Host Galaxies
- Janet L. Lear
- Associate Professor of Economics; 2001; B.A., M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Web-based Teaching/Learning; Business Communications; Business
- Carol Lilly
- Professor of History and Director of the International Studies Program; 1992; B.A., University of Colorado Boulder; M.A.,
Ph.D., Yale University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Former Yugoslavia; Balkans; Central and Eastern Europe; Soviet Union; Cemeteries;
Gender; Cultural and Political History
- Peter J. Longo
- Professor of Political Science; 1988; B.A., Creighton University; J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law; Ph.D.,
University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Environmental Politics and State Constitutionalism
- Claude A. Louishomme
- Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of the Ethnic Studies Program; 2000; B.A., M.A., Ph.D., University of
- Sandra Loughrin
- Assistant Professor of Sociology; 2013; B.A., University of California, Berkeley; M.A., Ph.D., University of California,
- Brandon Luedtke
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2015; Ph.D., Oklahoma State University.
- Robert M. Luscher
- Professor of English; 1995; B.A., University of California, San Diego; M.A., Ph.D., Duke University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Nineteenth and Twentieth Century American Literature; Short Story
- Kyle W. Luthans
- Chair and Professor of Management and John Becker Endowed Professor; 1999; B.S., M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: High Performance Work Practices; Positive Psychological Capital
9 Jul 2015