GRADUATE FACULTY L
- Go to:
- Janet L. Lear
- Associate Professor of Economics; 2001; B.A., M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Web-based Teaching/Learning; Business Communications; Business
- Joan D. Lewis
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1998; B.A., University of Southern California; M.Ed., Ph.D., University of Southern
Research/Teaching Interests: Gifted Girls; Diverse Populations, particularly ELL; Identification of Gifted
Learners; Program Development Particularly in Rural Areas; Public Relations and Advocacy for Gifted Education; Administrator
Support for Gifted Education; Differentiated Assessment
- Carol Lilly
- Professor of History and Director of International Studies; 1992; B.A., University of Colorado; M.A., Ph.D., Yale University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Former Yugoslavia; Balkans; Central and Eastern Europe; Soviet Union; Propaganda;
Stalinism; Cultural and Political History
- Peter J. Longo
- Professor of Political Science and Director of the Honors Program; 1988; B.A., Creighton University; J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law; Ph.D.,
University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Environmental Politics and State Constitutionalism
- Claude A. Louishomme
- Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of Ethnic Studies; 2000; B.A., M.A., Ph.D., University of Missouri-St. Louis.
- Robert M. Luscher
- Professor of English; 1995; B.A., University of California-San Diego; M.A., Ph.D., Duke University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Nineteenth and Twentieth Century American Literature; Short Story
- Lutfi A. Lutfiyya
- Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 1987; B.A., Simpson College; M.S., Oklahoma State University; Ph.D., University of
Research/Teaching Interests: Technology in the Mathematics Classroom; Problem-solving; Educational
Measurement and Evaluation
- Kyle W. Luthans
- Chair and Professor of Management and John Becker Endowed Professor; 1999; B.S., M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: High Performance Work Practices; Positive Psychological Capital
- Francis J. Lynott
- Assistant Professor of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Leisure Studies; 2004; B.A., Humboldt State University;
M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., University of New Mexico.
Research/Teaching Interests: Effective Teaching Methods; Movement as a Mode of Instruction; Latino Issues in
Public School; Psychology of Learning; Alternative Curriculums for Physical Education
4 Jun 2012