GRADUATE FACULTY K
- Go to:
- Lisa Kastello
- Assistant Professor of Art Education; 2012; B.S., M.S., Illinois State University; Ed.D., Northern Illinois University.
- Daryl Kelley
- Professor of Sociology; 1986; B.A., Indiana University at Fort Wayne; M.A., Ph.D., Western Michigan University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Worker Participation; Corporate Crime; Sociology of Work
- Katherine Kime
- Associate Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 1997; B.A., University of Colorado-Boulder; M.A., Ph.D., University of
Research/Teaching Interests: Control Theory of Partial Differential Equations
- Ron Konecny
- Professor of Management; 1988; B.S., Northwest Missouri State University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Environmental Economics; Management Science
- Vani Vijaya Kotcherlakota
- Professor of Economics; 1986; B.A., Andhra University, Waltair, A.P., India; M.A., University of Western Ontario, Canada;
M.A., Queen's University, Canada; Ph.D., Andhra University, India.
Research/Teaching Interests: International Economics and International Marketing
- Frank A. Kovacs
- Associate Professor of Chemistry; 2002; B.S., University of West Florida; Ph.D., Florida State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Protein Biochemistry with a Focus on Structure/Function Relationships
- Carrie Kracl
- Assistant Professor of Teacher Education; 2005; B.S., Nebraska Wesleyan University; M.S., University of Nebraska-Omaha;
Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Liubov V. Kreminska
- Assistant Professor of Physics and Physical Science; 2007; M.S., Kiev State University; Ph.D., The Institute of Physics of the
National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Research/Teaching Interests: Optics of Singularities; Applications of Liquid Crystals
- Jeff Kritzer
- Associate Professor of Teacher Education; 2007; B.S., University of Oregon; M.A., California State University, Dominguez
Hills; Ph.D., University of California-Riverside.
- Sonja Kropp
- Chair and Associate Professor of Modern Languages; 1987; B.A., Kearney State College; M.A., Ph.D., University of
Research/Teaching Interests: Nineteenth Century French Narrative; Symbolist Poetry; French and Francophone
Film; French and Francophone Women Writers
- Martha Kruse
- Associate Professor of English; 1996, B.A., University of Iowa; M.S.E., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D.,
University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Children's and Young Adult Literature; Composition and Rhetoric; Language Arts
Pedagogy; Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
13 Jul 2012