GRADUATE FACULTY K
- Go to:
- Lisa Kastello
- Assistant Professor of Art and Art History (Art Education); 2012; B.S., M.S., Illinois State University; Ed.D., Northern
- Daryl Kelley
- Professor of Sociology; 1986; B.A., Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne; M.A., Ph.D., Western Michigan University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Worker Participation; Corporate Crime; Sociology of Work
- Katherine Kime
- Associate Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 1997; B.A., University of Colorado Boulder; M.A., Ph.D., University of
Research/Teaching Interests: Control Theory of Partial Differential Equations
- Christopher Knoell
- Assistant Professor of Teacher Education; 2005; B.S.Ed., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; M.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at
Research/Teaching Interests: Elementary Education Mathematics Pedagogy; Student-teacher Relationships;
Technology Integration in the Elementary Classroom
- Ron Konecny
- Professor of Management; 1988; B.S., Northwest Missouri State University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Environmental Economics; Management Science
- Kristy Kounovsky-Shafer
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry; 2013; B.S., Wayne State College; Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Frank A. Kovacs
- Professor of Chemistry; 2002; B.S., University of West Florida; Ph.D., Florida State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Protein Biochemistry with a Focus on Structure/Function Relationships
- Carrie Kracl
- Associate Professor of Teacher Education; 2005; B.S., Nebraska Wesleyan University; M.S., University of Nebraska at Omaha;
Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Elementary Education Language Arts Pedagogy; Classroom Management
- Jeff Kritzer
- Associate Professor of Teacher Education; 2007; B.S., University of Oregon; M.A., California State University, Dominguez
Hills; Ph.D., University of California, Riverside.
- Sonja Kropp
- Chair and Associate Professor of Modern Languages (French); 1987; B.A., Kearney State College; M.A., Ph.D., University of
Research/Teaching Interests: Nineteenth Century French Narrative; Symbolist Poetry; French and Francophone
Film; French and Francophone Women Writers
- Martha Kruse
- Associate Professor of English; 1996; B.A., University of Iowa; M.A.Ed., Kearney State College; Ph.D.,
University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Children's and Young Adult Literature; Composition and Rhetoric; Language Arts
Pedagogy; Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
30 Jun 2014