GRADUATE FACULTY J
- Go to:
- Jake Jacobson
- Professor of Art and Art History; 1987; B.A., M.A., M.F.A., Fort Hays State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Ceramics, Kiln Design Construction and Low Fire Glaze
- Thomas Jacobson
- Associate Professor of Educational Administration; 1991; B.S., Bemidji State University; M.S., St. Cloud State University;
Ed.S., Ph.D., University of Minnesota.
Research/Teaching Interests: Leadership and Organizational Behavior
- Akbar Javidi
- Associate Professor of Communication; 1986; B.A., College of Translation, Iran; M.A., Oklahoma City University; Ph.D.,
University of Oklahoma.
Research/Teaching Interests: Communication Apprehension; Interpersonal Relations; Intercultural Communication;
- Allan Jenkins
- Professor of Economics; 1987; B.A., University of Oklahoma; M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Public Economics, Health Care Economics
- Susan M. Jensen
- Associate Dean of Business and Technology and Professor of Management; 2003; B.S., University of Kansas; M.B.A.,
Washington University in St. Louis; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Christopher Jochum
- Associate Professor of Modern Languages (Spanish, Foreign Language Acquisition); 2008; B.A.Ed., M.A.Ed., University of
Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., Kansas State University.
- William Jurma
- Dean of Fine Arts and Humanities and Professor of Communication; 1998; B.A., Oberlin College; M.A., Ph.D., Indiana University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Organizational Communication; Leadership and Group Decision-Making
28 May 2013