GRADUATE FACULTY G
- Go to:
- Kathleen Gallagher
- Professor of Teacher Education; 2016; B.A., Cardinal Stritch College; M.A., Marquette University; Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Martonia Gaskill
- Assistant Professor of Teacher Education; 2012; B.S., Piaui Federal University, Brazil; M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Keith Geluso
- Associate Professor of Biology; 2006; M.S., University of Nevada, Reno; B.S., Ph.D., University of New Mexico.
- Amanda Glass
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry; 2012; B.S., Emporia State University; Ph.D., University of Kansas.
Research/Teaching Interests: Biological Inorganic Chemistry; Spectroscopy; Transition Metal Transport
- Stephen D. Glazier
- Professor of Sociology; 1988; A.B., Eastern University; M.Div., Princeton Theological Seminary; M.A., Ph.D., University of
Research/Teaching Interests: Sociology of Religion; General Anthropology; Sociology of Medicine;
Ethnicity; Minority Relations; African-Americans; Caribbean; Latin America; Shamanism
- Victoria Goro-Rapoport
- Associate Professor of Art and Art History; 2004; B.F.A., Moscow Art College, Russia; M.F.A., University of Utah; M.F.A.,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
8 Jun 2016