GRADUATE FACULTY F
- Go to:
- Kerri M. Farnsworth-Hoback
- Professor of Biology; 2001; B.A., Carroll College; M.S., Montana State University; Ph.D., Colorado State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Population and Community Ecology; Spatial Analysis; Invasive Species
- Gene Fendt
- Professor of Philosophy; 1987; B.A., Marquette University; M.A., University of Chicago; Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin.
Research/Teaching Interests: Ancient and Medieval Philosophy; Kierkegaard; Kant; Philosophy of Religion;
- Robert Fernandez
- Assistant Professor of English; 2013; B.A., University of Iowa; M.F.A., Iowa Writers' Workshop.
- Robert Ficociello
- Assistant Professor of English; 2009; B.S., University of Massachusetts; M.F.A., University of New Orleans; Ph.D., State
University of New York at Albany.
Research/Teaching Interests: 20th Century American Literature; War Literature; Literary Theory; American
Studies; Fiction Writing
- Rod Flanigan
- Assistant Professor of Industrial Technology; 2011; B.S., Brigham Young University; M.B.A., University of Utah; Ph.D., Utah
Research/Teaching Interests: Industrial Organizational Leadership; Engineering and Technology Management
- Michelle Fleig-Palmer
- Assistant Professor of Management; 2008; B.S.Ed., State University of New York College at Geneseo; M.B.A., Washington
University in St. Louis; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Mentoring; Trust; Healthcare; Careers/Job Search
- Chad Fonfara
- Associate Professor of Art and Art History; 2006; B.F.A., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.F.A., Kansas State University.
- Anne Foradori
- Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music); 1994; B.M., Ohio University; M.M., Cleveland Institute of Music; D.M.A, The
Ohio State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Vocal Performance; Contemporary American Composers; Musical Theatre; Opera
- Pari Ford
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 2008; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S., Ph.D., University of
Research/Teaching Interests: Graph Theory; Combinatorics; Mathematics Education of Teachers
- Krista D. Forrest
- Professor of Psychology; 1997; B.S., Old Dominion University; M.S., Ph.D., North Carolina State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Group Dynamics; Procedural Justice; Psychology and Law
- Scott Fredrickson
- Professor of Teacher Education; 1992; B.S., University of Nebraska at Omaha; M.Ed., Ed.D., Texas Tech University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Instructional Technology; Distance Education; Telecommunications;
Technology Integration; Multimedia and Web Development; Online Teaching and Program Development
- Deborah Freedman
- Associate Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music); 2011; B.S., University of Minnesota; M.M., D.M.A., The Peabody
Conservatory of Music of Johns Hopkins University.
- Thomas Freeman
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2010; B.S., M.S., Ph.D., Texas Tech University.
- Beverly J. Frickel
- Associate Professor of Accounting/Finance; 2001; B.A., M.A., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Krista K. Fritson
- Associate Professor of Psychology; 2004; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.S., Fort Hays State University; Psy.D.,
Forest Institute of Professional Psychology.
Research/Teaching Interests: Teaching; Clinical Psychology
- Janice Fronczak
- Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Theatre); 2001; B.A., M.A., University of Houston-Clear Lake; M.F.A., Virginia
Research/Teaching Interests: Playwriting; Acting; Directing; Feng Shui; Drama Therapy
28 May 2013