GRADUATE FACULTY E
- Go to:
- Wayne Edwards
- Associate Professor of Economics; 2014; B.S., M.A., Ball State University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Bruce Elder
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 1983; B.S., Kearney State College; J.D., University of Nebraska College of Law.
Research/Teaching Interests: Employment Law; Commercial Law; Water Law
- Mark R. Ellis
- Chair and Professor of History; 2001; B.A., M.A., California State University, Northridge; Ph.D., University of
Research/Teaching Interests: American West; Plains Indians; Nebraska and the Great Plains; American Legal
History; Sports History; History and Film; Great Depression and New Deal; World War II
- Brad L. Ericson
- Associate Professor of Biology; 1989; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., Baylor College of Medicine.
Research/Teaching Interests: Molecular Biology-Viral Gene Expression; Viral Replication Strategies; Viral
Immunology and Applications to Viral Vaccine Strategies; Current Research on Developmental Biology of Medaka
- Brenda Eschenbrenner
- Assistant Professor of Accounting/Finance; 2010; B.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; M.B.A., Ph.D., University of
Research/Teaching Interests: Information Systems Usage; Technology and Education/Training; Emerging
- Tommy Eshleman
- Associate Professor of Economics; 1992; B.S., Northwestern Oklahoma State University; M.A., Washington State University; Ph.D.,
Oklahoma State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption and Consumer Behavior; International
Trade and Marketing
- Christopher L. Exstrom
- Professor of Chemistry; 1996; B.A., Illinois Wesleyan University; Ph.D., University of Minnesota.
Research/Teaching Interests: Properties of Solvatochromic Compounds and Applications as Sensor Materials
25 Jun 2014