GRADUATE FACULTY D
- Go to:
- Scott Darveau
- Chair and Professor of Chemistry; 1997; B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; Ph.D., University of Chicago.
Research/Teaching Interests: Spectroscopy; Materials Science; Thin Film Photovoltaics
- Roger Davis
- Professor of History; 1986; B.A., Youngstown State University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Arizona.
Research/Teaching Interests: General Latin America; Nineteenth Century South American Andean; State Formation
and Nationalism; Gilded Age U.S.; Hispanics on the Great Plains
- Jonathan Dettman
- Assistant Professor of Modern Languages (Spanish); 2013; B.A., Arizona State University; M.A.T., Northern Arizona University;
Ph.D., University of California, Davis.
Research/Teaching Interests: Latin American, Brazilian, and U.S. Latino Literary and Cultural Studies;
Cuba; Critical Theory and Marxism
- Jeremy S. Dillon
- Associate Professor of Geography and Earth Science; 2002; B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; M.A., University of
Nebraska at Omaha; Ph.D., University of Kansas.
Research/Teaching Interests: Quaternary Geology; Holocene alluvium; Soils; Geomorphology; Geoarcheology
- Julie Dinsmore
- Professor of Counseling and School Psychology; 1992; B.A., University of Kansas; M.S.Ed., Ed.S., University of Nebraska at
Kearney; Ed.D., University of South Dakota.
Research/Teaching Interests: Elementary School Counseling; Multicultural Counseling and Diversity Issues
- Anthony Donofrio
- Assistant Professor of Music and Performing Arts; 2014; Ph.D., University of Iowa.
- Bree Dority
- Assistant Professor of Economics; 2010; B.S., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Health and Public Policy Analysis; Applied Econometrics
- Bryan Drew
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2014; Ph.D., University of Wisconsin.
- Diane Duffin
- Chair and Associate Professor of Political Science; 1997; B.J., University of Missouri-Columbia; M.A., Ph.D., University of
Research/Teaching Interests: American Government and Politics; Public Administration
25 Jun 2014