GRADUATE FACULTY D
- Go to:
- Scott Darveau
- Chair and Professor of Chemistry; 1997; B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; Ph.D., University of Chicago.
Research/Teaching Interests: Spectroscopy; Materials Science; Thin Film Photovoltaics
- Roger Davis
- Professor of History; 1986; B.A., Youngstown State University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Arizona.
Research/Teaching Interests: General Latin America; Nineteenth Century South American Andean; State Formation
and Nationalism; Gilded Age U.S.; Hispanics on the Great Plains
- Jeremy S. Dillon
- Associate Professor of Geography and Earth Science; 2002; B.S., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; M.A., University of
Nebraska-Omaha; Ph.D., University of Kansas.
Research/Teaching Interests: Quaternary Geology; Holocene alluvium; Soils; Geomorphology; Geoarcheology
- Aaron Dimock
- Associate Professor of Communication; 2004; B.S.Ed., Black Hills State University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Colorado at
Research/Teaching Interests: Rhetoric; Argumentation; Public Deliberation, Language and Social Interaction
- Julie Dinsmore
- Professor of Counseling and School Psychology; 1992; B.A., University of Kansas, M.S.Ed., Ed.S., University of Nebraska at
Kearney; Ed.D., University of South Dakota.
Research/Teaching Interests: Elementary School Counseling; Multicultural Counseling and Diversity Issues
- Bree Dority
- Assistant Professor of Economics; 2010; B.S., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Health and Public Policy Analysis; Applied Econometrics
12 Jun 2012