GRADUATE FACULTY C
- Go to:
- Julia N. Campbell
- Associate Professor of Criminal Justice; 2006; B.A., M.S., Ph.D., University of Southern Mississippi.
- Sharon Campbell
- Assistant Professor of Music; 2008; B.M., University of New Mexico; M.M., University of Missouri-Kansas City; D.M.A.,
University of Kansas.
Research/Teaching Interests: Dramatic mezzo-soprano; Performance Analysis; Vocal Pedagogy
- Haishi Cao
- Associate Professor of Chemistry; 2007; B.S., M.S., Jilin University, China; M.S., Ph.D., New Mexico Institute of Mining and
- Joseph R. Carlson
- Professor of Criminal Justice; 1993; B.A., Brigham Young University; M.B.A., Southern Illinois University; Ph.D., University
of Southern Mississippi.
Research/Teaching Interests: General Policing; Terrorism; Victimology; Women in Prison; Community Policing
- Kimberly A. Carlson
- Professor of Biology; 2003; B.S.; M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Molecular Genetics of Aging; Transgenic Model Systems; HIV-1 Anti-retroviral
gene - OTK18; Educational Research; Scientific Writing
- Larry Carstenson
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 1991; B.S., J.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Law and Law Related Fields; Aviation and Aviation Studies
- Ting-Lan Chen
- Associate Professor of Music; 2004; B.F.A., National Institute of the Arts, Taipei, Taiwan; M.M., D.M.A., College-Conservatory
of Music University of Cincinnati.
Research/Teaching Interests: Violin Performance; Chamber Music; Orchestral Performance
- Valerie C. Cisler
- Chair of Music and Performing Arts and Professor of Music; 1994; B.M. Silver Lake College; M.M. Eastern New Mexico University;
D.M.A., University of Oklahoma.
Research/Teaching Interests: Piano Performance and Pedagogy; Research, Analysis, and Performance of
Contemporary American Music
- H. Jason Combs
- Co-Chair of Sociology, Geography and Earth Science and Associate Professor of Geography and Earth Science; 2007; B.S.,
Northwest Missouri State University; M.S., Southwest Missouri State University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Cultural Geography; Urban Geography
- James Cook
- Professor of Music; 1986; B.A., M.A., Conservatory of Music of the University of Missouri at Kansas City; D.M.A., University
of Texas at Austin.
Research/Teaching Interests: Piano Performance, Pedagogy, and Literature; Performance Emphasis on Music of the
Classical and Romantic Periods
- Herbert Craig
- Professor of Modern Languages; 1989; B.A., Ohio State University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison; M.A.,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Research/Teaching Interests: Research: Proust and Spanish/Spanish-American Narrative, Women Writers, Film
Studies; Teaching: Spanish-American Literature, Spanish Linguistics
- Jennifer Crosswhite
- Associate Professor of Family Studies and Interior Design; 2005; B.S., St. Cloud State University; M.S., Ph.D., Auburn
Research/Teaching Interests: Influence parents have on whether children/adolescents engage in delinquent
behaviors and what mechanisms (e.g., low self-control, social information processing) mediate the parent-delinquency association
- Sherry R. Crow
- Assistant Professor of Teacher Education; 2008; B.S.Ed., Ft. Hays State University; M.L.S., Brigham Young University; Ph.D.,
Emporia State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Teaching: School Library Science, 21st Century Learning, Storytelling; Research:
Intrinsic Motivation for Information Seeking
- Linda K. Crowe
- Chair and Professor of Communication Disorders; 2008; B.S., Southeast Missouri State University; M.S., University of
Nebraska-Lincoln; Ph.D., Louisiana State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Teaching and Research on Language and Literacy Development and Disorders Across
the Life Span; Clinical Services to Individuals with Reading and Writing Disabilities
- Patricia A. Cruzeiro
- Chair and Professor of Educational Administration; 2004; B.A., Bloomfield College; M.A., Seton Hall University; Ed.D.,
University of South Dakota.
Research/Teaching Interests: Supervision; Teacher Mentoring; Leadership
4 Jun 2012