GRADUATE FACULTY C
- Go to:
- Julia N. Campbell
- Chair and Associate Professor of Criminal Justice; 2006; B.A., M.S., Ph.D., University of Southern Mississippi.
Research/Teaching Interests: Victimology; Juvenile Justice and Community Reentry; Criminal Justice Education
- Sharon Campbell
- Associate Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music); 2008; B.M., University of New Mexico; M.M., University of
Missouri-Kansas City; D.M.A., University of Kansas.
Research/Teaching Interests: Dramatic mezzo-soprano; Performance Analysis; Vocal Pedagogy
- Haishi Cao
- Associate Professor of Chemistry; 2007; B.S., M.S., Jilin University, China; M.S., Ph.D., New Mexico Institute of Mining and
Research/Teaching Interests: Organic Synthesis; Fluorescence Sensing; Nanoparticles
- Joseph R. Carlson
- Professor of Criminal Justice; 1993; B.A., Brigham Young University; M.B.A., Southern Illinois University Edwardsville; Ph.D.,
University of Southern Mississippi.
Research/Teaching Interests: General Policing; Terrorism; Victimology; Women in Prison; Community Policing
- Kimberly A. Carlson
- Professor of Biology; 2003; B.S., M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Molecular Genetics of Aging; Transgenic Model Systems; HIV-1 Anti-retroviral
gene - OTK18; Educational Research; Scientific Writing
- James Carraher
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics and Statistics; 2014; B.S., M.S., Ph.D, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Larry Carstenson
- Professor of Accounting/Finance; 1991; B.S., J.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Law and Law Related Fields; Aviation and Aviation Studies
- Surabhi Chandra
- Assistant Professor of Biology; 2013; B.S., M.S., University of Mumbai, India; Ph.D., Tulane University.
- Christine Chasek
- Assistant Professor of Counseling and School Psychology; 2012; B.S., M.S., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D.,
University of South Dakota.
Research/Teaching Interests: Addiction Counseling and Training Preparation; Counselor Education;
Clinical Outcomes in Counseling
- Ngan Chau
- Assistant Professor of Marketing and Management Information Systems (Marketing and SCM); 2012; B.B.A., Posts and
Telecommunications Institute of Technology, Vietnam; B.S.I.T., Vietnam National University, Vietnam; Ph.D., University of Central
Research/Teaching Interests: Product Introductions; Promotion; Supply Chain Management
- Ting-Lan Chen
- Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music); 2004; B.F.A., National Institute of the Arts, Taiwan; M.M., D.M.A.,
College-Conservatory of Music of the University of Cincinnati.
Research/Teaching Interests: Violin Performance; Chamber Music; Orchestral Performance
- Jeong Hoon Choi
- Assistant Professor of Management; 2016; B.B.A., M.B.A., Seoul National University; M.S., Ph.D., The State University of New York at Buffalo.
- Valerie C. Cisler
- Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music); 1994; B.M., Silver Lake College; M.M., Eastern New Mexico University;
D.M.A., University of Oklahoma.
Research/Teaching Interests: Piano Performance and Pedagogy; Research, Analysis, and Performance of
Contemporary American Music
- H. Jason Combs
- Chair and Associate Professor of Geography and Earth Science; 2007; B.S.,
Northwest Missouri State University; M.S., Southwest Missouri State University; Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: Cultural Geography; Urban Geography
- James Cook
- Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music); 1986; B.A., M.A., Conservatory of Music of the University of Missouri-Kansas
City; D.M.A., University of Texas at Austin.
Research/Teaching Interests: Piano Performance, Pedagogy, and Literature; Performance Emphasis on Music of the
Classical and Romantic Periods
- Sherry R. Crow
- Associate Professor of Teacher Education; 2008; B.S.Ed., Fort Hays State University; M.L.S., Brigham Young University; Ph.D.,
Emporia State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Teaching: School Library Science, 21st Century Learning, Storytelling; Research:
Intrinsic Motivation for Information Seeking
- Linda K. Crowe
- Chair and Professor of Communication Disorders; 2008; B.S., Southeast Missouri State University; M.S., University of
Nebraska-Lincoln; Ph.D., Louisiana State University.
Research/Teaching Interests: Teaching and Research on Language and Literacy Development and Disorders Across
the Life Span; Clinical Services to Individuals with Reading and Writing Disabilities
9 Jun 2016