GRADUATE FACULTY A
- Go to:
- Megan Adkins
- Assistant Professor of Kinesiology and Sport Sciences; 2008; B.S.Ed., Ph.D., University of Nebraska-Lincoln;
M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney.
Research/Teaching Interests: Physical Education; Physical Activity; Technology
- Vijay Kumar Agrawal
- Professor of Marketing and Management Information Systems (MIS); 2001; B.E., University of Indore, India; M.B.A, University of
Toledo; M.S., Bowling Green State University; Ph.D., University of Millia Islamia, India.
- Mary Elizabeth Ailes
- Professor of History; 1997; B.A., Pacific Lutheran University; M.A., Ph.D., University of Minnesota.
Research/Teaching Interests: Early Modern European History; Scandinavia; British Isles; Military and
- Brian Alber
- Assistant Professor of Music and Performing Arts (Music) and Teacher Education; 2012; B.A.Ed., University of Nebraska at
Kearney; M.M., University of Nebraska-Lincoln; D.A., University of Northern Colorado.
- Marc Albrecht
- Associate Professor of Biology; 1996; B.S., Denison University; M.S., Miami University; Ph.D., University of Oklahoma.
Research/Teaching Interests: Ecology; Mangrove Ecosystems; GIS; Marine Biology
- Sylvia Asay
- Chair and Professor of Family Studies and Interior Design; 1991; B.S., M.S.Ed., University of Nebraska at Kearney; Ph.D.,
University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Research/Teaching Interests: International Family Strengths; Premarital Preparation
- William Avilés
- Professor of Political Science; 2002; B.A., Florida International University; M.A., Ph.D., University of California, Riverside.
20 May 2014