School Counseling-Student Affairs
Master of Science in Education Degree
This program is offered on campus only.
See Student Affairs Program Objectives for more information specifically related to this program.
MSEd in School Counseling-Student Affairs = 36 hours
- Required Courses (36 hours required)
- Take all of the following:
- CSP 855, Techniques of Counseling - 3 hours
- CSP 856, Multicultural Counseling - 3 hours
- CSP 860, Theories of Counseling - 3 hours
- CSP 864, Student Affairs Organization & Practice - 3 hours
- CSP 865, Group Counseling - 3 hours
- CSP 868, Student Development Theory - 3 hours
- CSP 869P, Foundations of Student Affairs - 3 hours
- CSP 870, Marriage and Family Counseling - 3 hours
- CSP 875*, Career and Lifestyle Development - 3 hours
- CSP 880*, Appraisal and Evaluation of Individuals and Systems - 3 hours
- CSP 885, Practicum in Counseling and Guidance - 3 hours
- CSP 895*, Internship in Student Affairs - 3 hours
- * On-line or web based courses
See Counseling & School Psychology Program Information and Admission Requirements for more
information about the program.
14 Jul 2011