Education Specialist Degree
This program is offered online only.
See School Superintendent Information for more information specifically related to this program.
EDS in School Superintendent = 33 hours
- Required Courses (24-27 hours required)
- Take all of the following:
- EDAD 940, Administrative Theory - 3 hours
- EDAD 944, Seminar in Educational Administration - 3 hours
- EDAD 955, The School Administrator and the Law - 3 hours
- EDAD 956, School/Community Relations - 3 hours
- EDAD 957, Public School Finance - 3 hours
- EDAD 958, Educational Facility Plan - 3 hours
- EDAD 991, Field Study - 3 hours
- May enroll for an additional 3 hours for extended research.
- EDAD 998, Internship - 3-6 hours
- Electives (6-9 hours required)
- Appropriate courses selected with the consent of the advisor.
- May apply:
- EDAD 832, Current Issues in Education - 3 hours
- EDAD 833, EDAD Assessment Leadership - 3 hours
- EDAD 895, School Improvement - 3 hours
- EDAD 945, Independent Readings - 3 hours
- EDAD 992, The Executive Administrator - 3 hours
See Educational Administration Program Information and Admission Requirements for more
information about the program.
27 Oct 2011