College of Natural and Social Sciences


Go directly to:

The Social Work Department does not offer a graduate degree. The department offers courses that may be taken for credit in the Master of Social Work Foundation Program at the Grace Abbott School of Social Work at the University of Nebraska at Omaha.

Courses with the prefix SOWK are offered by the department.

11 Jul 2012