The University of Nebraska attempts to facilitate student access to the total educational opportunities of a multi-campus
University through means such as intercampus registration. A student enrolled at UNL, UNO, UNK, or UNMC may enroll as a visiting
student on another campus within the University of Nebraska system by using the intercampus registration procedure as follows:
- A student submits the Intercampus Registration Form to verify eligibility to continue study on the home campus. The form is
available online at
Application for Inter-Campus Enrollment and
is valid for one semester/term of enrollment only.
- Students must meet course prerequisites of the host campus.
- If a student is enrolled on more than one campus during a given registration period, he/she will pay the tuition and fees billed
by the respective campus on which the courses are being taken.
- There will be no discrimination in class space on the basis of "home campus--visiting campus" criteria.
- Transcripts for intercampus students will automatically be sent to the degree campus at the end of the term.
- For students entering UNK as Intercampus or Change of Campus students from another campus of the University of Nebraska, all
holds for financial or disciplinary reasons must be cleared before the student will be admitted.
This agreement applies only to holds regarding discipline and financial matters.
- Each campus will honor the holds placed on students by the other campuses.
- Students will need to work with the campus which placed the hold to get it resolved.
- Staff from the respective campuses will work at keeping lines of communication open to help students resolve the issue.
- The hold will be removed by the campus which placed the hold.
Each campus is responsible for maintaining a permanent record of all course work of a student on that campus. Student transcripts
will identify the campus where the credit has been earned and include the credit hours and grade for each course taken on the campus
within the system. All grades received for courses taken within the system since the Summer of 1991 and which are applied to the
student's program of study will be used in computing a student's grade point average.
7 Jun 2013