Individuals interested in pursuing a graduate degree at the University of Nebraska at Kearney should
apply online at
Application deadlines are as follows unless stated differently by the department:
- June 15 for Fall admission;
- October 15 for Spring admission;
- March 15 for Summer admission.
All degree-seeking applicants must:
- Submit a formal application for admission electronically and pay the application fee, if applicable;
- Request directly from any University or College attended previously, an official transcript of all undergraduate and
graduate course work to be sent to the Graduate Admissions office;
- Comply with departmental admission requirements.
When all materials are complete, the Office of Graduate Studies and Research will conduct an initial evaluation. Applicant files
meeting the requirements for admission to graduate study will be forwarded to the appropriate department for their consideration
and recommendation. Following receipt of the departmental recommendation, the Office of Graduate Studies and Research will notify
the applicant of the action taken and admission status.
5 Sep 2012