An individual with a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution who is not seeking a graduate degree may enroll in graduate courses and receive credit as a non-degree student. Applicants for non-degree status need to submit an application for admission, the application fee and official transcripts sent directly from the institution that granted their undergraduate degree.

A student wishing to change from non-degree status to a degree program must file a new application for admission and adhere to all requirements specified for degree-seeking students. No more than 12 credit hours earned in non-degree status may be applied to a graduate degree program. International students are not eligible to enroll under non-degree status.

7 Dec 2006