Anyone who has previously been enrolled as a graduate student at UNK but has not attended for four years must be readmitted to graduate studies before registering again for classes. In order to be readmitted, students must complete and submit a new application form to the Office of Graduate Studies and Research and pay the application fee.

10 Nov 2006