Individuals interested in pursuing a graduate degree at the University of Nebraska at Kearney should apply online at
http:\\webeasi.unk.edu. Application deadlines are as follows unless stated differently by the department:
- May 1 for Fall admission;
- October 1 for Spring admission;
- March 1 for Summer admission.
All degree-seeking applicants must:
- Submit a formal application for admission either electronically or by paper and pay the application fee, if applicable;
- Request directly from any University or College attended previously, two official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate
course work to be sent to the Graduate Admissions office;
- Comply with departmental admission requirements. (Contact the individual departments for these requirements.)
When all materials are complete, the Office of Graduate Studies and Research will conduct an initial evaluation. Applicant files
meeting the requirements for admission to graduate study will be forwarded to the appropriate department for their consideration and
recommendation. Following receipt of the departmental recommendation, the Office of Graduate Studies and Research will notify the
applicant of the action taken and admission status.
13 Aug 2008