General Studies Information
GENERAL STUDIES COURSES
I. FOUNDATIONAL CORE
3 hours required for General Studies credit.
The courses in this category are designed to develop and demonstrate the following abilities:
- Discern a writer's argument or purpose.
- Use appropriate sources responsibly.
- Use context-appropriate conventions of written English.
- Form and support a coherent position on an issue.
- Write in a manner appropriate to the audience and context.
- ENG 102GS, Academic Writing and Research - 3 hours (Prereq: ENG 101 (or equivalent) or English ACT score of 29 or above)
30 Apr 2010