General Studies Information
GENERAL STUDIES COURSES
ANALYTICAL & QUANTITATIVE THOUGHT
0 hours required; a maximum of 6 hours count as General Studies credit.
The courses in this category are designed to develop and demonstrate the following abilities:
- Articulate the relevance of the Analytical & Quantitative Thought course to their general education.
- Express formal relationships using various forms of analytical reasoning.
- Define problems using techniques appropriate to the discipline.
- Solve problems using techniques appropriate to the discipline.
- Draw appropriate inferences from data in various forms.
- Evaluate analytical results for reasonableness.
- CSIT 100GS, Computing Environments - 1 hour
- CSIT 108GS, Computers in Society - 3 hours
- CSIT 111GS, Applied Computer Programming - 3 hours
- CSIT 112GS, Programming in C - 3 hours
- CSIT 130GS, Introduction to Computer Science - 4 hours
- ITEC 150GS, Internetworking Literacy - 3 hours
- MATH 330GS, Math for Elementary Teachers II - 3 hours
- MGT 233GS, Business Statistics - 3 hours
- MIS 182GS, Software Productivity Tools - 3 hours
- MIS 282GS, Business Intelligence Using Databases - 3 hours
- MUS 200GS, Music Theory I - 3 hours
- PSY 250GS, Behavioral Statistics - 4 hours
5 Feb 2014