University of Nebraska at Kearney
College of Business and Technology
1994-96 UNK Undergraduate Catalog
Department of Industrial Technology
- Larry D. Kuskie, Chair
- Professors: Envick, J.A. Miller, Tuttle
- Associate Professor: Larson
- Assistant Professors: Claussen; Lecturer: Dunn
- Go to:
- Industrial Technology Major or
- listing of course offerings.
To prepare students for management careers in construction, industrial distribution, and telecommunication;
To provide course opportunities for attaining knowledge of industrial technology and related areas;
To provide courses which support and enrich the academic curricula and general education;
To provide service courses for students seeking majors or minors in elementary education, physical education and recreation, art, and special education;
To provide courses for students interested in transferring to such programs as engineering, architecture, occupational therapy, and education.
- Four major options are available:
- I. Construction Management Comprehensive Option- Bachelor of Science Degree
- II. Industrial Distribution Option- Bachelor of Science Degree
- III. Telecommunications Management Comprehensive Option-Bachelor of Science Degree
- IV. Industrial Technology- Bachelor of Science Degree - Bachelor of Arts Degree
In addition, Admissions are temporarily suspended to three other options: Manufacturing Management Comprehensive Option, Management Technology-Solid Waste Comprehensive Option, and the Field Endorsement in Technology Education.
- I. Industrial Technology
- II. Telecommunication for Business, Computer Science &
Information Systems Majors.
- III. Technology Education Minor for Elementary/Middle
- IV. Arts & Crafts for Elementary Education Majors