Supplemental Endorsement in Cooperative Education - Diversified Occupations
This endorsement is a supplemental endorsement, and is designed to be added to an existing teaching
certificate. Persons with this endorsement may teach cooperative education - diversified occupations and supervise students during
on-the-job training. Cooperative Education - Diversified Occupations is a course of instruction which includes teaching job related
skills and on-the-job training.
Minimum hours required for endorsement = 6
- Take all of the following:
- VOED 431, Coordinating Techniques - 3 hours
- VOED 432, Foundations and Contemporary Issues in Vocational Education - 3 hours
- Related Occupational Experience:
- A minimum of 1000 hours occupational experience is required. Contact the Director for Vocational-Technical Education
regarding occupational experience.
13 Apr 2010