General Studies Information
GENERAL STUDIES COURSES
ANALYTICAL & QUANTITATIVE THOUGHT
0 hours required; a maximum of 6 hours count as General Studies credit.
The courses in this category are designed to develop and demonstrate the following abilities:
- Articulate the relevance of the Analytical & Quantitative Thought course to their general education.
- Express formal relationships using various forms of analytical reasoning.
- Define problems using techniques appropriate to the discipline.
- Solve problems using techniques appropriate to the discipline.
- Draw appropriate inferences from data in various forms.
- Evaluate analytical results for reasonableness.
- CSIS 111GS, Applied Computer Programming - 3 hours
- CSIS 130GS, Introduction to Computer Science - 4 hours
- ITEC 150GS, Telecommunications Literacy - 3 hours
- MGT 233GS, Business Statistics - 3 hours
- MIS 182GS, Software Productivity Tools - 3 hours
- PSY 250GS, Behavioral Statistics - 4 hours
8 Apr 2010