FINAL WEEK POLICY
Finals at UNK will be scheduled Monday through Thursday during the last week of the
- Final examinations for full semester classes are to be given at the regularly scheduled
examination time only, as published in the official Class Schedule, during
- During the week prior to Final Week, the only examinations that may be given are:
laboratory practical examinations, make-up or repeat examinations, and self paced
- Projects, papers, and speeches scheduled for completion during the last week of classes
must have been assigned in writing by the end of the eighth week of the semester. This
refers to the project and its scope, not the topic.
- Complaints about failure to follow the above outlined procedures should be made
immediately to the appropriate department chair, dean, or the Senior Vice Chancellor for
Academic Affairs Office, if necessary.
- Any course not having an examination during Final Week will meet under the direction of
its instructor during the scheduled Final Week time period for a continuation of regular
- Exceptions to this policy may be granted by the Dean on the basis of good and sufficient
reasons submitted to the Dean in writing.
23 May 2005