BACHELOR OF ARTS DEGREE
- All General Studies and general
graduation requirements must be met.
- Foreign Languages
- Complete two intermediate or upper
level college courses or equivalent competency in a foreign language.
- Students who are admitted
to UNK with the Core Requirement of 2 units in the same foreign language
completed in high school and provide a copy of their high school
transcript to their faculty advisor and the Registrar's Office, may choose
to meet this language requirement by completing two introductory courses
at UNK (100 and 101, 10 hours) in a single, different language than the
one taken in high school. Students entering UNK without completing the
Core Requirement in high school are not eligible for this option.
- International students, whose native language is not English, may complete six credit hours of
English Literature coursework in lieu of the Foreign Languages requirement.
- A major program consisting of 30-36 hours and a minor program consisting of 24 hours of
which 18 hours is unduplicated coursework.
- A major program consisting of 30-36 hours and a second major of 30-36 hours
of which 24 or
30 hours (respectively) is unduplicated coursework.
- Specific program requirements and major-minor requirements are detailed in the Departments and Programs of Study section in this catalog.
Students should consult their advisors and/or department chairs.
11 May 2006