BACHELOR OF ARTS DEGREE
- All General Studies and general
graduation requirements must be met.
- Foreign Languages-Complete two intermediate or upper
level college courses or equivalent competency in a foreign language.
- A major program consisting of 30-36 hours and a minor program consisting of 24 hours of
which 18 hours is unduplicated coursework.
- A major program consisting of 30-36 hours and a second major of 30-36 hours
of which 24 or
30 hours (respectively) is unduplicated coursework.
- Specific program requirements and major-minor requirements are detailed in the Departments and Programs of Study section in this catalog.
Students should consult their advisors and/or department chairs.
See also Bachelor Degree Programs.
11 May 2006